Welcome Words by the IBCNN Congress Chair
Dear Colleagues, Dear Friends
On behalf of the Tekirdağ Neurology Research Association (TNRA), it is my honour to invite you to the 1st International Balkan Congress on Neurology and Neuroscience. The event will be held in Tekirdağ, Turkey, between October 1-3, 2021.
Despite the difficult time we are experiencing due to the pandemic, Neurology and Neuroscience continue to grow both in pathopysiology and therapy. We have planned a great event with a full scientific programme. The theme of the Conference is ‘Neuroimmunology’. The meetings are designed to will include Keynote address, Satellite Symposias, Hot Topic, as well as various sessions and nursing panels. We will also host poster discussions and oral presentation sessions.
We have made efforts to provide are working on providing you with of a congress of high level and comprehensive scientific content which include various other aspects that should meet your needs and expectations
On our website, you will find all the information you need about the Conference, including information about the programme, as it develops, and registration information. We hope you will join us for what promises to be an important, challenging and interactive event.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our 1st IBCNN Congress!
IBCNN Congress Chair
- T and B cell therapies in MS
- Noncoding RNAs in MS
- Immunology and Treatment of Neuromuscular Diseases
- mRNA vaccine studies in MS
- Infectious complications of MS therapies
- Special Clinical Presentations of Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuroradiology with case presentations
- Combination of surgery and immunotherapy
- Neuro-Behçet’s Syndrome
- NMOSD: New targets and new mechanisms
- Lifestyle and Environmental Factors in MS
- Remyelination and repair in MS
- Neuroimmunology: How is effect human health
- Urodynamics in MS patients
- Patient Safety and Covid-19
- Perioperative care management in MS patients
- Immunological response in pregnancy
- Gut microbiata in MS: Current approaches
- Immuno-oncological treatments: Oncology Nursing Care
- Traumatic brain injury and immune response